Jonathan Berger's Visitations
PROTOTYPE: Opera/Theatre/Now receives leadership funding from The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation; with other generous support from The Charles and Cerise Jacobs Fund for New Opera, Francis Goelet Charitable Lead Trusts, The Reed Foundation, Paul King, The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation, The Aaron Copland Fund for Music, Inc., Amphion Foundation, and Opera America’s New Works Exploration Grant.
Thumbprint has been supported by The MAP Fund, generously supported by the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation and The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
PROTOTYPE can provide corporations with a valuable platform for partnership. Because each company has different objectives, we customize benefits and recognition to meet your needs, including:
• Brand alignment with two of the most innovative arts producers in New York City, the cultural capital of the world
• Recognition in marketing collateral, press releases, and at events
• Access to host private events at HERE, located in the heart of SoHo
• Private events and talk-backs with artists for clients and guests
• Complimentary tickets to attend performances
To learn more about corporate partnership opportunities, and for a complete prospectus please contact Brenna Thomas at 212-647-0202 x 326, or by email at email@example.com.